90foxbox
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 11, 2013
- Messages
- 126
- Reaction score
- 25
- Location
- Michigan
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Looking to sell my Canon T4i. I just upgraded to a 6D which is the reason for selling.
I purchased this late 2012/early 2013 don't remember exactly.
I have the original box, booklets, cd discs and anything else it came with.
The 18-55mm kit lens will be included. With a sensei step up ring for mounting pro size filters.
Also included will be a cross-body strap. Allows you to carry the camera comfortably at your waist and easily pull it up to shoot.
The camera has very minimal use and virtually no wear and tear.
This is the only photo I have at this time. I'll shoot some more later today.
Asking price: $500
Email: plastidipisnotamod@gmail.com
Location: Lincoln Park, Michigan
I purchased this late 2012/early 2013 don't remember exactly.
I have the original box, booklets, cd discs and anything else it came with.
The 18-55mm kit lens will be included. With a sensei step up ring for mounting pro size filters.
Also included will be a cross-body strap. Allows you to carry the camera comfortably at your waist and easily pull it up to shoot.
The camera has very minimal use and virtually no wear and tear.
This is the only photo I have at this time. I'll shoot some more later today.
Asking price: $500
Email: plastidipisnotamod@gmail.com
Location: Lincoln Park, Michigan