What's new

For Sale:: Custom Brackets ProM Kits - *NEW*

dcelectric17

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Brand New!!!!!!! If you know anything about brackets then you know this is one of the best quality brackets available.

I bought a few too many of these for my new photography company, and the store will only give me credit.

I use the same bracket on my D200 for my wedding work. These are $379 at Adorama but you can have this one for less! Send me an offer and ask any questions that you would have!!!

http://www.adorama.com/CBDPMK.html?s...m%20&item_no=1
 
ee2f_1.GIF
 
Are they new? Email me at: k e o n i at a h l o dot c o m.

Aloha,
Keoni

Brand New!!!!!!! If you know anything about brackets then you know this is one of the best quality brackets available.

I bought a few too many of these for my new photography company, and the store will only give me credit.

I use the same bracket on my D200 for my wedding work. These are $379 at Adorama but you can have this one for less! Send me an offer and ask any questions that you would have!!!

http://www.adorama.com/CBDPMK.html?s...m%20&item_no=1
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom