What's new

FOR SALE: Kodak T-Max 400 35mm B+W Film!

thereforeiamx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Location
nyc<3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I bought them from B&H Photo store for a class this semester and realized I wouldn't be using that much.

WHAT: 10 UNOPED and untouched rolls of Kodak T-Max 400 35mm B+W Film still in original packaging/wrapping! 36 exposures each.
WHERE: New York
PRICE: $40
WHY SHOULD I BUY IT?: to help starving college student afford living and education in the city. :)

tm.jpg
 
I may be interested. I am not sure if I will buy all of them and I think you are asking a little too much seeing as I can get 10 rolls of 36exp. TMAX for $37 from my local shop. but I will get back to you
 
awww /.___. great. if anything, i'll sell it for $35.
 
Is this the new stuff or the old stuff? There's quite a big difference. It looks like it could be the new stuff. If it is I'll have all ten rolls for $40.

The new stuff looks like this:

box_tMax400.jpg

Note the World's Sharpest in the red lozenge.

Best,
Helen
 
Yep, they're the new stuff with the World's Sharpest sign on the top right. :)
 
OK, it's a deal. Could you PM me with your phone number or email address or something? I can't PM you - have you disabled PMs?

Best,
Helen
 
Just for the record the film was delivered and it is, of course, exactly as described.

Thanks,
Helen
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom