For sale: Large Lot of digital/film/camcorder & cameras

Prospect62

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello photo people,

I am trying to sell a large lot of photographic equipment from the estate of my deceased aunt. I thought about going on eBay with this stuff (or even Craigslist) but I just don't want to deal with looky-loos and scumbags. This seemed like the most popular and active photography forum around, so I came here. Forgive me if I sound like I don't know a damn thing about photography, but I don't. I've done some research and I have a ballpark idea of what I'd like for the lot of this equipment, and I've also thought about selling each piece individually. At this point, I'd like to sell all or MOST of it as a lot. Below is a basic list of what I have. All items are in used condition, but everything WORKS. My Aunt was a huge photography buff and truly cared for these things. Most if not all pieces include original manuals, batteries where available, straps, chargers and cords, etc. Nothing...I MEAN NOTHING is broken, damaged or missing pieces. Some items have signs of use and light scuffs or scratches but overall, it all looks very very good. No memory cards are included AT ALL.

Minolta Maxxum 70 (like new)
Minolta Maxxum 7000i w/ Quantaray 28-200 lens (like new)
Nikon D70S with 18-70 Nikkor lens (charger, battery, manual, cables)
Minolta Maxxum 3200i flash
Quantaray 10 MXAF lens bearing the # 5116349 (no idea what it goes to) - Includes plush lens case/pouch
Nikon AF 35-80 lens (no idea what it goes to) - Includes plush lens case/pouch
Nikon Coolpix 4500 4.0 MP digital camera
Canon ZR-85 digital camcorder
Sony CCD-TRV37 Handicam w/ night shot
Sony DCR-SX44 digital video camcorder (maroon finish - beautiful) w/ AC adapter and battery
Minolta Portrait card for Maxxum 5000/7000i/8000i
Minolta Close-up card for Maxxum 5000/7000i/8000i
Compact Unipod EZ Pod

And most of that stuff comes in a beautiful slate gray metal exterior/foam & soft touch interior Quantaray carrying case (like a briefcase). All other items include their original or suitable replacement padded carrying cases. All items in excellent shape. Pictures of everything here:

Camera Equipment Photos by Prospect62 | Photobucket

If there is a picture you are looking for and it's not there, let me know and I can text it or email it to you. I am not a scammer or thief, I'm just trying to get rid of this stuff for my non-internet savvy uncle. Feel free to contact me. My name is Dan.

Offers are being heard.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back