What's new

For Sale: Like New SonyAlpha a350 camera, lens, & memory card

abrewerphotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 24, 2009
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling my Sony Alpha a350 camera, lens and memory card. It is a 14.2 megapixel camera! I am asking $600 obo for it all. It still have the original box, and information from when I purchased it. It is approximately 3 months old. Like new, nothing wrong with it. I have a nikon that I am more familliar with, which is why I am selling the sony.

If you are interested please contact me!

Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom