PhotoXopher
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 27, 2009
- Messages
- 3,472
- Reaction score
- 3
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
$35
This bag is excellent and was my favorite bag until I got a larger body DSLR. This is perfect for a Nikon D40/D60/D3000/D5000 series camera body or equivalent Canon body or a Nikon D50/D70/D80/D90 without battery grip.
This will hold the body with lens with room for another lens and flash, plus other miscellaneous accessories.
Great shape, no rips or tears and well cared for.
I'd love to keep it, but my D300s/80-200 just won't fit no matter how I try.
This bag is excellent and was my favorite bag until I got a larger body DSLR. This is perfect for a Nikon D40/D60/D3000/D5000 series camera body or equivalent Canon body or a Nikon D50/D70/D80/D90 without battery grip.
This will hold the body with lens with room for another lens and flash, plus other miscellaneous accessories.
Great shape, no rips or tears and well cared for.
I'd love to keep it, but my D300s/80-200 just won't fit no matter how I try.