FOR SALE: Nikon D3100, Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED AF-S VR DX Lens

TMortPhotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For Sale are my Awesome D3100 and 18-200mm VR I lens. Both of these are in excellent working condition. There is a speck of dust inside the lens but it does not affect photo quality. Almost all of my photos found in Signature Link, have been taken with this setup, to give you an idea of what this setup is capable of. The only reason I am selling is I will be upgrading to the D7100 or D610. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I'm not sure what these sell for so feel free to make me an offer. If needed I can research and find out what the value is.

I will also be selling an Olympus E-PL2 camera with Electronic Viewfinder and 20mm Panasonic Prime Lens...just need to take pics. Sweet walk around Camera. Please pm me and I can get you pics.

Edit: Shutter count on the D3100 is 11,889 as of today.

View attachment 76444View attachment 76445View attachment 76446View attachment 76447View attachment 76448View attachment 76449View attachment 76450

Attachments

• $Lens1.jpeg
    $Lens1.jpeg
    592.4 KB · Views: 151
  • $Lens2.jpeg
    $Lens2.jpeg
    567 KB · Views: 176
  • $Nikon1.jpeg
    $Nikon1.jpeg
    856.8 KB · Views: 149
  • $Nikon2.jpeg
    $Nikon2.jpeg
    778.6 KB · Views: 168
  • $Nikon3.jpeg
    $Nikon3.jpeg
    721.6 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Wow, tough crowd. No interest?

Wow, tough crowd. No interest?

It's only been a day.

Most the photography enthusiasts/amateurs I know... are broke.

I have seen stuff on here take months to sell. Sometimes you just have to be patient. Also, if you post a starting price, it may save you from the ridiculous lowball offers.

GLWS

Also throwing out a price for negotiation might help. I know you said you don't know what they go for typically, but throwing out a reasonable price might get the juices flowing.

I have no way of knowing what the price should or even could be....I have seen what this goes for 'website-not-to-be-named', but those are new. How does a fella even come to a starting price when a camera has 12K shutters?

In other words, without a starting price, I'd hate to be known as the fella that 'lowballs'......

Scott(interested, but uncertain) B

I have no way of knowing what the price should or even could be....I have seen what this goes for 'website-not-to-be-named', but those are new. How does a fella even come to a starting price when a camera has 12K shutters?

In other words, without a starting price, I'd hate to be known as the fella that 'lowballs'......

Scott(interested, but uncertain) B

A good way to find out. Scout eBay, KEH and the amazon used market!

I have thick skin. If you want to make an offer, throw it out there. =)

Sorry for not responding, I was out on a military mission and just got back. The camera and lens are still available. Yes, I am willing to part the lens from the camera. Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back