What's new

For Sale: Nikon D40

KaleyEs

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Nikon D40 for sale. This is a body only sale seeing as that the kit lens that came with it no longer auto-focuses. It's a great camera and the body has always worked wonderfully. If you would like the lens anyway I'll throw it in.

Asking $350.
 
What's wrong with the camera, did the auto focus break on the lense because it dropped?
 
I dropped it on carpet once in my house but the auto-focus on the lens broke months after the drop. I don't believe it's related to the drop.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom