What's new

For Sale-Nikon D7000 *MINT*

I'll take the mint I love mints but don't want a Nikon
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #20
I'll take the mint I love mints but don't want a Nikon

well, its a Nikon branded mint so....
your kinda stuck either way
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #22
SOLD!
 
It would be more impressive if vet visits weren't so expensive

Been there, done that and got the tee shirt...400 bucks doesn't go far. Our last dog was a Black lab who developed cancer. I don't even want to think about how many $400 D7000's I spent

BTW, have D7000's come down that much or is this a steal? If my wife didn't buy me the df and I was still using the 200, I would have been all over this.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #27
It would be more impressive if vet visits weren't so expensive

Been there, done that and got the tee shirt...400 bucks doesn't go far. Our last dog was a Black lab who developed cancer. I don't even want to think about how many $400 D7000's I spent

BTW, have D7000's come down that much or is this a steal? If my wife didn't buy me the df and I was still using the 200, I would have been all over this.
Ebay sold listing have it starting around $400, but you know how fickle ebay can be.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom