cgipson1
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2011
- Messages
- 17,142
- Reaction score
- 4,350
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
For Sale: A Nikon D90 with a low shutter count of 3844. Included are two Nikon batteries for it, the original box, manuals, and accessories. Also included is a copy of David Busch's Guide to the Nikon D90. Amazon.com: David Busch's Nikon D90 Guide to Digital SLR Photography (9781598639056): David D. Busch: Books
I bought this for my girlfriend last August or so.. for her birthday! Since I recently upgraded to a D800, I was going to sell my Nikon D7000... but she decided she wanted that, and to sell her D90. Got to keep her happy, right?
It is in excellent shape, and shoots like brand new. There are several very small scratches in the plastic LED display cover, but hardly noticeable at all. You don't even see them when the display is on. The camera is perfect everywhere else.
So that means that someone is going to get a great deal on a Nikon D90. They are currently selling used on Ebay and Amazon for $600 and up. So I am asking $600.00. I will pay shipping anywhere in the US!
You can click on the images to get larger versions.






I have also sold items to several people here who will vouch for me, if needed! I also have a Nikon 10-24 DX lens for sale, in Excellent Condition.
I bought this for my girlfriend last August or so.. for her birthday! Since I recently upgraded to a D800, I was going to sell my Nikon D7000... but she decided she wanted that, and to sell her D90. Got to keep her happy, right?
So that means that someone is going to get a great deal on a Nikon D90. They are currently selling used on Ebay and Amazon for $600 and up. So I am asking $600.00. I will pay shipping anywhere in the US!
You can click on the images to get larger versions.






I have also sold items to several people here who will vouch for me, if needed! I also have a Nikon 10-24 DX lens for sale, in Excellent Condition.