What's new

For sale or trade Canon 300 mm F/4 L IS.

Leehman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
Location
Hartwell Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$169A0735.webpCanon 300mm F/4 L IS Purchased in June by me from B&H. Includes original packaging, front back caps, zippered pouch, B&W UV filter.
Priority shipping with tracking and insurance to the lower 48 is included. Used for one shoot, 200 photos shot with lens. Lens is sharp and functions as new.
Eight months left on original Canon Warranty. USA version...................

The bird and the snake photo shot using the 1/4 11 Extender shot at 420mm

For sale at $1100.00 OBO.
Trades considered Canon 135 F/2, Sigma 15mm F/2.8, Tokina 16 x28 f/2.8 Tell me what you have.
Thanks for looking
Regards,
Leehman
 

Attachments

  • $169A3406.webp
    $169A3406.webp
    58.6 KB · Views: 156
  • $169A3409.webp
    $169A3409.webp
    48.7 KB · Views: 148
  • $169A3412.webp
    $169A3412.webp
    28 KB · Views: 153
  • $169A3417.webp
    $169A3417.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 159
  • $169A0515.webp
    $169A0515.webp
    120.6 KB · Views: 146
  • $169A0595.webp
    $169A0595.webp
    368.3 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Purchased a new 135 f/2. Still looking for a sigma 15mm f/2.8 dg or Tokina 16x28 f/2.8
Thanks for looking
 
I just snagged one at Adorama. I used it for NASCAR this weekend. Its a good lens. I paid 1050. The new 300 f4 is coming out soon according to canon rumors.com
 
Hey Brian,

Glad you are enjoying your new lens. I have a 300f/2.8 that is why I selling or trading this one. They work great as long as you have some light.
Regards,
Leehman
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom