What's new

For Sale: Profoto Pro 5 Kit ($950)

shutterbugb52

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 20, 2006
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
New Orleans, LA
Hi,

I'm selling the Profoto for $950.

Here are the details:

1 case

1 profoto 5 1200 generator

2 heads (each head comes with a reflector and light cover/protector)

Comes with a sync cord and plug to connect from generator to outlet


Some Photos:

profoto_5-304x330.jpg


profoto_4-243x375.jpg


Thanks!
 
I'm knocking the price on this one down a bit, too.

I'll sell it for $780.

Also, I have another Profoto kit availalable, but the outer glass is cracked on one of the heads. The lightbulb is fine, though. If you're interested, please let me know.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom