What's new

For Sale: Prontor Professional Shutter #0 Self-Cocking

Monkeyleg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Another of the items I'm selling is a Prontor Professional #0 shutter. These are self-cocking shutters, making them really useful for multiple exposures or multiple pops with strobes.

When used with the shutter control I'm also selling, you can open the shutter all the way to view your shot, or open it to your set f-stop without having to touch the aperture control.

The shutter is in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. I don't think there's a scratch on it. I'm asking $125, not including shipping.

PM me if interested, or email at dick@gunshopfinder.com.


prontor01large.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom