What's new

For Sale: Sigma 18-250 HSM OS (Nikon) Mint!

PhotoXopher

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
3,472
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
***************************************/


UPDATE: No Longer For Sale!


***************************************/
 
Last edited:
Man this is the exact lens I've been looking for. Unfortunately I just lost my job, so photo stuff gets put on hold.
 
Bump
 
Cannot believe how much trouble you are having selling that lens...

It ought to sell quickly.

Have you tried putting it out on your local Craigslist?
 
Yeah, that and my local classifieds... I thought for sure it would be gone in a week max myself. It's truly a great lens, my gut is telling me to keep it... having the 18-250 range with such nice results is nice to have.
 
Anyone?

610973809_yrQVB-L.jpg
574522634_h77nf-L.jpg

582683530_F7Cyq-L.jpg
652506062_SvYGk-L.jpg
 
Thanks bigtwinky, I appreciate it... I'll check it out.
 
UPDATE:

I think I'd miss this lens too much if I sold it, so for now it's off the market. After looking back through all the photos I've taken with it I really believe this lens is a super freak and I'd be a fool to sell it at this point.
 
UPDATE:

I think I'd miss this lens too much if I sold it, so for now it's off the market. After looking back through all the photos I've taken with it I really believe this lens is a super freak and I'd be a fool to sell it at this point.

Good for you!

So this time, the fact that you did not sell it quickly was good.

We have all probably sold a body or lens that we later regretted selling. Sometimes another one is okay, other times not the same.

Now watch, you will get inquiries for it...lol
 
After all that effort you decide to keep it?:lmao:

I'll laugh if you now get offers higher than $480 since it's not for sale anymore.
 
:lol:

I'm still up in the air about it... If I got $480 I'd probably take it, I dunno.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom