For Sale: Tamrac 661 Rolling Case - Black

FlyingWithFish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flyingwithfish.com
--THIS BAG IS DONE, GONE SOLD...BUT MY LAST TAMRAC ROLLING CASE IS UP FOR SALE IN A MOMENT--

As I continue to clear out my closet of equipment I no longer use with the equipment I travel with, I am selling off my second Tamrac 660 Rolling Studio Case.

The Tamrac case is large enough to hold a significant amount of equipment. Its dimensions is 32h x 16.75 W x 10.5D (by my measurements) make it an ideal case for transporting a complete lighting or mobile studio kit including multiple full-size light stands and tripods, along with multiple heads, backs batteries, soft boxes and related accessories. I have also used the Tamrac 660 to travel with a 400f2.8 & 600f4 (with additional padding) in the same case when carry-on was not an option.

The durable semi-rigid construction of the Tamrac 660 makes it a durable and reliable shipping case for flying with a full studio set up making it a great choice for location portrait photographers, corporate photogs and destination wedding shooters.

As I have changed the gear * shoot and travel with this Tamrac 660 case has become redundant within my collection of bags. The case is in very good cosmetic shape and perfect shape in terms of durability and performance.

For detailed photos of the actual Tamrac 660 I am selling visit: SportsShooter.com - Special Gallery

Adorama & B&H sell the Tamrac 660 for $469, I am selling mine for $275 + $30 UPS shipping to the CONUS

Any questions? Drop me an e-mail at [email protected]

Photo 1: The Tamrac 660
661_X01.jpg

Photo 2: Interior of Tamrac 660. Full size tripod, light stand and Lumedyne head are inserted into the case to prove a scale of the size of the 660 case. Gel pack in top lid is to demonstrate the size of the top lid sleeve-pockets. *Tripod, lightstand, Lumedyne head and gels are NOT included with the bag*
661_X02.jpg

Photo 3: Tamrac 660 Exterior Full-Length Zippered Pocket
661_x03.jpg

Photo 4: Tamrac 660 pull handle at maximum extension
661_x04.jpg

Photo 5: Tamrac 660 pull handle closed & clipped shut with securing strap
661_x05.jpg

Photo 6: Tamrac 660 bottom skid rails for added protection in transit
661_x06.jpg

Photo 7: Tamrac 660 wheels & lower grab handle
661_x07.jpg

Last edited: