For tharmsen-law enforcement, nothing hot button about it

...I need one of those.

PS
That looks more like a PMC (private military company) than a law enforcement agency.

All I know is that I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that heater.

Finally... a domestic vehicle designed for the road rager...

Dillon has been in the minigun business for many years... even before he was in the reloading equipment business.

If I'm not mistaken, that promo video wasn't intended for the Presidential motorcade, but is intended for use in Iraq and Afghanistan by VIP protection details and other contractor type services.

I can't imagine the SS opening up with that bad boy anywhere in the United States or other highly populated area... they would get all sorts of bad PR once the innocent civilian casualties started to be counted. :)

Dillon has been in the minigun business for many years... even before he was in the reloading equipment business.

If I'm not mistaken, that promo video wasn't intended for the Presidential motorcade, but is intended for use in Iraq and Afghanistan by VIP protection details and other contractor type services.

I can't imagine the SS opening up with that bad boy anywhere in the United States or other highly populated area... they would get all sorts of bad PR once the innocent civilian casualties started to be counted. :)

I thought the same thing while watching the spent brass flying out of it.. How could you avoid killing civilians when you use it like a paint brush rather than a sniper rifle...

Most reactions

Back