What's new

For the Memory of a bygone Golden Era...*

dunno.... not really interesting to me.

It's maybe too busy as a silhouette? Begging for a stronger effort at composition and possibly a flash for the foreground?

Also, to my American eye, I initially saw a pirate (due to the sword) and we don't think of pirates as any kind of a "golden age".
 
hahaha....thnak you Nyc., for speaking your heart out
In India, the valiant wears sword; it is not only an instrument to fight and kill, but a symbol of power and protection( of His subject)
So that was the reason :scratch:

Regards nyc :D
 
I like it very regal.... I actually like the bright blue, it works
 
So what happened to the sky in the bottom left???
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom