For those not yet bored

Nice work! Is the shorenstein pic a graphic on glass? Looks neat!

Very nice! But if you are looking for lots of feedback, you would get more if you posted a few of them on here instead of linking them. Some people are reluctant to click on links for a variety of reasons.

jonmikal said:
Nice work! Is the shorenstein pic a graphic on glass? Looks neat!

Jon
Isn't that one interesting in the illusion of it? That is what drew me to it. It was a sign on the outside of a building. The company's name is dimensional on a piece of highly polished metal. When I looked at it and saw the leaf reflections to give it depth and the angle taken made the name appear to be floating in space.
Terry

core_17 said:
Very nice! But if you are looking for lots of feedback, you would get more if you posted a few of them on here instead of linking them. Some people are reluctant to click on links for a variety of reasons.

Corry
Thanks and I have been doing a bit of both here, but because I had 7 new ones, it was just faster and easier to link to my gallery. To put them here as I have done on others, I would need to put each up seperately in a thread.

I suppose if others do not want to be bothered to have a look, they are not that interested in the first place.
Terry

I also find it harder to comment on a photo when it is on a site..
i now have to give a description of the photo first..

but i will anyways :p
I really liked the one with the shorenstein??? i think that was the word.. and the ground with leaves...great idea :D

Thanks pilgrim and I guess next time I will post them here then, if that's what all prefer.
Terry

I agree with Pilgrim and Cory, There are times when I do not have the time to veiw a whole webpage so I just bypass it and go on with the next post. Like your pictures though, just to many to comment on.

Thanks cruzin' next time I will put them here.
Terry

Most reactions

Back