What's new

For those who miss the snow already...

pgriz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 30, 2010
Messages
6,734
Reaction score
3,221
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Surely among the 150,000+ viewers on this forum there's someone who missed it?

No?


Well, here it is anyways - Friday, April 12. For the record. :greenpbl:

$SnowSquall_S_2568.webp

As usual for my posts, you gotta "biggify it" (thanks Derrel!) to actually see anything.
 
NO!!! I'm not looking at this!! I'm not!!
Ok, I looked...dammit!!
 
But I gotta surprise... A little later.
 
ugh


snow


kill me


kill me now
 
Later. The center of the (my) universe needs a can opened. Plus I need to consult on the spices.
 
Later. The center of the (my) universe needs a can opened. Plus I need to consult on the spices.
Nice...you're going to make me wait for my surprise!! That's evil!!
 
$Crocuses_S_2577.webp

Snow is gone, two days after the mess above, and the first flowers burst out of the ground - WooHoo!

(oh, sorry - perhaps not quite the surprise you were hoping for, but given that we were under 3 inches of snow on Saturday morning, this is pretty good.) :D
 
Wow those are beautiful.

Did you like massively sharpen those or am I losing it?
 
Yum!! I bet you were excited to finally see those guys!! :sexywink:

Mana...losing it.
 
you didn't even laugh at my wood comment earlier. that was funny, damnit. im not talking to you anymore.

macaca_sticking_out_tongue_by_frankylie-d320v4m.jpg
 
ISO-'unnard mill, much?



Cool shot, in all seriousness!
 
If you're talking to me, then gentlemen don't comment on other gentlemen's um... wood. Especially if it has been used and chewed to pieces. If one does, one is not a gentleman. :greenpbl:
 
:lol: No, I was talking to mish. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom