What's new

For those who miss the snow already...

Wow those are beautiful.

Did you like massively sharpen those or am I losing it?

Mish's opinion notwithstanding, you're not losing it. I did sharpen them somewhat, but the interesting thing is that on the full-frez image, you get this scintillation about the highlights. The macro lens is just about resolving the individual cells of the petals. Another reason why I will not use the macro for portraiture, as who wants to have their pores rendered in miniscule detail? My name will be "stubby" if I showed anything like that to any of my female family members. Stupid that way, I'm not.
 
Miss the snow ?

Ahhh NO!!!!

Had enough of it for this season, we want sun!!! :grumpy:
 
Wow those are beautiful.

Did you like massively sharpen those or am I losing it?

Mish's opinion notwithstanding, you're not losing it. I did sharpen them somewhat, but the interesting thing is that on the full-frez image, you get this scintillation about the highlights. The macro lens is just about resolving the individual cells of the petals. Another reason why I will not use the macro for portraiture, as who wants to have their pores rendered in miniscule detail? My name will be "stubby" if I showed anything like that to any of my female family members. Stupid that way, I'm not.

Ha. Airbrush? :)

I actually haven't used that lens for portraits yet, but I've been meaning to try. I used it for that play I recently shot... man that thing was nice for that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom