What's new

For Trade: Nikon 35mm F/1.8 AF-S

JimmyO

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
2,131
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I want to trade this lens for either the 35mm f/2 or a 50mm f/1.4 (ill add cash) or 1.8 (you add cash). Lens is in awesome condition. Comes with all original stuff.
 
why would you want to trade for the 35mm f/2? just wondering
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
Becuase its tougher and I can use it on my N60. I can deal with f/2.
 
oh alright, i was just wondering haha
 
How much you asking if I were to trade my 50mm 1.8???
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #6
Prolly like 90
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #8
175
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom