What's new

For Trade

tannadoll

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I would like to trade my 55-200mm Quantaray lens (nikon compatable) for a Nikon 18-55mm [the nikon lens does not have to be perfect it can be very used, but MUST be in good working order]

The lens is in like new condition, with very minimal usage. I need a smaller lens right now, this lens has Macro. It is a nice lens and takes good quality photos.

Here is a pic (not my pic, I will be taking some shortly) of the lens fully zoomed

572268709_9889d4a16e.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom