What's new

For vonDrehle: Fatal car accident (No blood)

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
594
Reaction score
7
Location
Wisconsin
This guy fell asleep and veered into an oncoming semi. I couldnt get close to the wreck, so this is the best I could get. The other side had to be shreded as you can see the drivers side tire about 50 feet in front of the car (As we are looking at it.) It still had part of the axel sticking out of it.

26accidentsmall.jpg
 
ouch!

I love the angle you've taken the photo on. It's almost as if it's the angle the poor victims would've been looking back at the accident from. :-(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom