What's new

Ford F150

Sleepy_Sentry

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
215
Reaction score
1
Location
Berlin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Now normally I don't shoot automobiles, but I couldn't resist taking a picture of this Ford F150 truck today.
3815723965_045eee0e39.jpg


Any thoughts?

EDIT- Changed photo to correct white balance and remove artifact.
 
Last edited:
I think the picture would be better if you captured at a higher angle, I like the lion in the grass look, maybe you should find higher grass :P
 
Last edited:
I think the picture would be better if you captured at a higher angle, I like the lion in the grass look, maybe you should find higher grass :P
If only there was higher grass to be found! Unfortunately, the photographer doesn't get to choose the scenery. A higher angle would have left out too much of the grass.
 
it's a intresting angle that works for me.. The white balance looks a bit off to me unless you used a filter for a effect.
 
it's a intresting angle that works for me.. The white balance looks a bit off to me unless you used a filter for a effect.

You're right, it was. Thanks for letting me know.
 
i love the f150's ive got a 95 model and i love the body styles. great pic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom