What's new

Ford GT in front of Morrey Nissans abandoned car lot.

mcopan

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Burnaby, BC, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was driving to the Gold Gym near my place when I came across this really nice Ford GT. I got a couple shots in with some creativity before the owner came back and drove off in it.

I'm always trying to help others improve, so if you wouldn't mind with some suggestions to help me please.

4613111935_7d6a91aa33_b.jpg

4613816448_dd934a0978_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hi,

For me the angle of the first is throwing the image off completely, I know what you were trying to do but the position of the car to the left coupled with the angle is making it hard to look at. I think the angle is too extreme and the car should be more centred.

On the second image, again the position of the car is wrong, it's too low and too much to the right, coupled with the tyres turned towards the right it's leading me straight out of the picture. The kerb in front is not adding to the image either, although I realise you could not have moved that.

Steve
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom