Foreign Music

Jaszek

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
michalphoto.tk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So we started this topic with Josh in chat. We were discussing how the US and A should open up the international music scene. Post music from your country other then the US. Preferably Rock or Reggae :p(j/k post anything thats good). Here are a couple from Poland.

Wrzuta.pl - Akurat - Sama Śmietanka

That's it for now :D

Also remember to mention what country it's from.

BTW this is the biggest free open air festiwal in Europe (Przystanek Woodstock). I went there 3 years ago and it's awesome. I really want to go back there :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh this is gonna be a fun thread... Everything I find that I like I'll post

Old but....Love the beat!

I always liked the beat of this song...

This looks like fun... Don't know if its a song or melody. But the arrangement is nice.

She can dance

Posted this in another thread... Don't know what their saying but I like it.

some of these may not be safe for work

Guano Apes (Germany)

Sigur Ros (Iceland)

God is an astronaut (Ireland)

Lacuna Coil (Italy)

Justice (France)

Flight of the conchords (new zealand)

GLC (Wales) -=NOT SAFE FOR WORK=- :lol:

hey, guano apes played in Poland this summer. In Kostrzyń, couple of Kilometers from the German border.

BTW, this is the song it all started with (Meaning the thread, Josh liked it):p

EDIT. I just realized I posted this already :p

Let's not forget Nightwish (Finland) [dont go off how the old singer was better, I agree :p]

Great British Glitch/Math rock band. One of my all time favorites.

Considering the fact that I'm obsessed with them and have been for months (uh, see avatar), I'm gonna have to go with Rammstein, from Germany.

YouTube - 65daysofstatic - Retreat! Retreat!

Great British Glitch/Math rock band. One of my all time favorites.

Whoa! Another 65 fan. My favorite track is Drove Through Ghosts to Get Here.

Heck yes! I almost saw them when I was in England for a few weeks. But they played in London the night before we got there. I was very disappointed. This isn't exactly foreign music, but have you listened to El Ten Eleven?

I am now... Good stuff. Some of it reminds me a bit of Don Caballero

Yeah, I really need to get some Don Caballero. I'm assuming you've already heard of Mogwai, Explosions in the Sky, Sigur Ros, GY!BE, etc...?

Yeah, I really need to get some Don Caballero. I'm assuming you've already heard of Mogwai, Explosions in the Sky, Sigur Ros, GY!BE, etc...?

Don't know Explosions in the Sky or GY!BE, but, yeah, I know the others. I'll see if Napster or Zune Pass has the others for something to pass the work day tomorrow...

Last edited:
Explosions in the Sky is an 4 piece (?) instrumental band from Texas. And Godspeed You! Black Emperor is a post apocalyptic-esque progressive band. They're pretty popular among 65days listeners.

Most reactions

Back