Forest Bridals

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't do weddings, I leave them to the pros ;-) But when a family member gets married, I step up and do what I can! I hauled my gear to a secluded location 350 miles from my home at the literal crack of dawn (the first click was shot at 6:45 am) and got a few keepers!

bridals%20038-L.jpg

bridals%20031-L.jpg

bridals%20094-L.jpg

bridals%20092-L.jpg

bridals%20179-L.jpg

bridals%20167-L.jpg

bridals%20191-L.jpg

bridals%20217-L.jpg

9. and because dad is a seminary teacher and is very strict about all the kissing/hugging/snuggling, we posed a little gag shot for him
bridals%20240-L.jpg

Nice set, the couple will love them. Dad will adjust (he better) lol.

This is his 2nd of EIGHT daughters to get married.... he better adjust quickly! He was tricky during daughter #1's wedding day. I grabbed the couple when he was busy and did a few snuggly/kissy shots when he wasn't watching lol!

Eight daughters? I guess he wasn't always against snuggling and kissing.
As the others have said, it is a very nice set.

Maybe that's why he's so strict about it lol!!!! :) He is truly a great guy, and an excellent father, just maybe not the person you want hovering around when you want some kissing pictures lol!

Maybe that's why he's so strict about it lol!!!! :) He is truly a great guy, and an excellent father, just maybe not the person you want hovering around when you want some kissing pictures lol!

Sorry but day of wedding, I hate to tell him but they are going to kiss (and eventually that day) snuggle.

Sorry but day of wedding, I hate to tell him but they are going to kiss (and eventually that day) snuggle.

I don't think you can guarantee that they are going to kiss and snuggle on their wedding day..... :bouncingsmileys:
hahahaha!!!! lol!

I really liked these shots. In some of them, like the #2, #5 and #5, the bride and the groom show that are really in love.

Nice. Very sweet. Ohhhhh, to be so young and beautiful again! Makes me feel so ooooold,seeing those two in bridal pictures and poses!

I think I say the same thing when I see your photos...
"YOU deserve to be in the business".
Beautiful shots, they will be very happy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back