Forest Vibe

CreateOriginals

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Check out some of my more recent canopy shots! Feedback is appreciated for improvement!

2q3yqa8.jpg

162jcz.jpg

14soz6.jpg

2wmp6b7.jpg

2lkcope.jpg

33y0q5c.jpg

EDIT: I DIDN'T SEE THE GALLERY SECTION UNTIL NOW, SORRY! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MOVE THE THREAD WITHOUT REPOSTING.

Last edited:
Definitely have some nice scenery.. I like the canopy shot from above in #1.. maybe just a slight tilt to the horizon? Not much of one, I think, but it seems to be there. Could do with some more vibrant colors in these too, perhaps?

#2 doesn't want to show up

#3 has a crazy angle to it, not sure how I feel about that. It didn't really impact me all that much at a glance though.

#4 not showing up for me either, so don't know :(

#5 has some nice sky/clouds but again doesn't make a big impact (not putting it down, just saying it didn't make an impression. It may on other people)

#6 overall seems a bit dark, and the tones are rather cool. In fact, I think the tones are probably on the cool side with most of these photos.. have you become familiar with adjusting white balance to warm up your shots a bit?

You've got some awesome scenery, so with a few adjustments could be some cool shots. :)

Definitely have some nice scenery.. I like the canopy shot from above in #1.. maybe just a slight tilt to the horizon? Not much of one, I think, but it seems to be there. Could do with some more vibrant colors in these too, perhaps?

#2 doesn't want to show up

#3 has a crazy angle to it, not sure how I feel about that. It didn't really impact me all that much at a glance though.

#4 not showing up for me either, so don't know :(

#5 has some nice sky/clouds but again doesn't make a big impact (not putting it down, just saying it didn't make an impression. It may on other people)

#6 overall seems a bit dark, and the tones are rather cool. In fact, I think the tones are probably on the cool side with most of these photos.. have you become familiar with adjusting white balance to warm up your shots a bit?

You've got some awesome scenery, so with a few adjustments could be some cool shots. :)

#2 is probably my favorite one out of the group, and #4 is a warmer shot haha! Thank you for the feedback! Basically, it was just a dreary, boring day and I kind of wanted to capture that, even with a cool horizon. It was also a really cool day for summer, even in Wisconsin, so I guess I just figured I should make them more cool shots.

Here is my flickr if you wanna take a look at #2 and #4! #2 is the first in the group called "Lookout" and #4 side-faced view called "Set". Thanks for the feedback again, I really appreciate it. I was planning on experimenting more, but I also wanted to enjoy the sunset outside of the lens ;).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/moternart

No problem.. and you've got some creative shots in the flickr set. Overall not bad, thanks for the link. :)

No problem.. and you've got some creative shots in the flickr set. Overall not bad, thanks for the link. :)
Thank you for the feedback! How's Oklahoma this time of year? I used to live there haha, the summers are harsh!

Thank you for the feedback! How's Oklahoma this time of year? I used to live there haha, the summers are harsh!

It's not too hot yet, but I have a feeling it's headed that way. Mostly just glad that the tornado season has passed. We took a beating this year.

It's not too hot yet, but I have a feeling it's headed that way. Mostly just glad that the tornado season has passed. We took a beating this year.

Yeah, that was crazy. The storm system down there is unbelievable.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back