Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi!
My name's chris
im new here

I document abandonments from all over the US and abroad.
I've been to over 30 insane asylums and many other types of abandonments such as power plants, factories, prisons, hotels, resorts, and any other large scale abandonment you can think of. I'll be posting a few recent sets in the next few days, but here's a QUICK overview of what i do...

DPP_104.jpg

IMG_3382ghfhgfhg.jpg

IMG_5726-2.jpg

IMG_4987.jpg

IMG_5644.jpg

IMG_4848.jpg

IMG_4801.jpg

IMG_4916.jpg

IMG_4899.jpg

A self portrait and a few group shots...

IMG_5595.jpg

IMG_4056-1.jpg

IMG_5587.jpg

IMG_5365.jpg

plan on seeing more from me soon...

Nice shots here. I'm a big fan of the last shot, because I can see a Black Dahlia Murder hoodie, and as I'm sure you know, BDM owns.
The other shots are sick too. Nice work.

fourth is my favorite of all the ones you posted, but i looked at your flickr and gotta say love your style man. the one of the wheel chair is just amazing. Its interesting because these places should be "scary" looking but you expose the picture in a way that they don't look it at all. run into problems ever with the police?

Welcome to the forum, Chris. I quite like your abandonment pics, especially the 1st, 4th, and 6th ones

Heya lostinPA, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Very good, solid photography in all the photos you are presenting us here.
No need to start two identical threads - I merged them into one and deleted one of your posts. OK?

Numbering your photos once you post more than about 3 in one thread would be helpful for the viewers to comment and point out which one they like best and so on.

Nice work, and you do have a unique style. That's something a lot of shooters never find. Also, welcome to the forum from SE Indiana. With work like this, please don't be a stranger.

seriously these are all f**king amazing

i wanna go see abandoned things now. you live in pa, i live in south jerz, by philly. what are some cool places to go see in this area? im willing to travel for a little bit

i REALLY like the first shot.
the others are good as well
and i definitely have to give you props on the BDM hoodie.

good work, keep posting

I love the shots! 1 and 4 are the most stunning.

How do you gain access to old buildings like that? I have always wanted to shoot abandonments, but would not have the slightest clue of how to get the permission.

Ever come across any 'spooks?' heh.

Solid shots! There are a few abandoned buildings around here that I have always wanted to shoot.

Thanks for all the comments!

Yes, bdm does rule

And about problems with police...

I've been chased countless times by authorities (including a helicopter once)
I have never been convicted of trespassing in the 6 years i've been photographing abandonments though because of my insane ninja skills. ;) Security is a major issue at abandonments. Most of the places i go to have 24hr security and cop patrols at the very least. Some go to as far as million dollar fences, cameras, motion detectors, dogs, and anything else you could possibly think a property owner wold use to keep people out. Most places involve months of planning with a major risk of jail time involved. As the saying goes, don't try this at home...

#4 is absolutely AMAZING!:mrgreen:

Love the placement of the gurney and the chair.

Nice work (I'm a bit jealous :er:)

......... Jim

Most reactions

Back