Forgot Where The Car Was Parked

Wonder if they could make a movie about that?? :aiwebs_016:

Wow, read further down, who leaves $47,000 dollars in their car and forgets where the left the car????

Having differnet rental cars all the time. I have come out of buildings and go which one is my car. :aiwebs_016: Normally I remember fairly quick. But a time or two, I have had to hit the lock / unlock on the key fob to get the lights to flash. :allteeth:

Wow, read further down, who leaves $47,000 dollars in their car and forgets where the left the car????
A drug dealer. Where's the boot. The rubber thingie over the floor shifter is a boot, but also a rubber fitting over the wheel end of a half-shaft is call a boot. Maybe he left a pair of shoes in the car stuffed with money. Isn't Italy a boot?

But to your point ... who loses a car for 20 years with $47,000 in cash and another $50,000 in tools?

who loses a car for 20 years with $47,000 in cash and another $50,000 in tools?

I think the 20 years was the first one. In all fairness, I think the one referenced only lost if for 2 years. LOL

A drug dealer. Where's the boot. The rubber thingie over the floor shifter is a boot, but also a rubber fitting over the wheel end of a half-shaft is call a boot. Maybe he left a pair of shoes in the car stuffed with money. Isn't Italy a boot?

But to your point ... who loses a car for 20 years with $47,000 in cash and another $50,000 in tools?
Boot is the trunk.

Said $47k in cash and $50k in tools. That's a lot of tools!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back