What's new

Fork n Egg Revisted

Much better in my eyes. Just for S'es and Giggles, try this on black persplex...oooh, so much more fun. What f:/stop did you use this time?
 
Used a different lens 50mm at f16... the others I used the 105mm at f9. next time I am out and about I will have a look around for black perspex and see what that looks like thanks :)
 
The first one is a great creation! I hope you don't mind me converting it into B&W (and if you do I'll take it down right away):

$8347784965_e17ce16d3d_b copy.webp
 
The first one is a great creation! I hope you don't mind me converting it into B&W (and if you do I'll take it down right away):

View attachment 31243
Thanks ....I have no issue with you playing with the image... you can't learn if you close yourself from others ideas... :)... I like it in b&w :D is this version too much?



Fork n Egg Textured by Binga63, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
I liked this better , i must say. Even though i like B&W too, the colors work here, to add a punch :D
 
Very nicely done. One suggestion from the nit-pick department: Grab some four-ought steel wool from the hardware store and really polish those forking things before your next shoot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom