Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Forlorn.jpg

c&c always appreciated :)

I like
IMO it woulda been a over the top photo if another bird was on the next one looking the opposite way (or woulda at least mad me laugh

I like
IMO it woulda been a over the top photo if another bird was on the next one looking the opposite way (or woulda at least mad me laugh

heh we gets what we gets ;) I had actually PSed his head to look the other way (towards the empty post). It looked a bit better but I couldn't bring myself to edit a photo that much, so I stick with what I got :)

C&C per req:

I like the image, and don't actually think the direction the bird is looking hurts anything. I would suggest cropping (if you can) so that there's a little more "headroom". The bird, as the main subject is very close to the top of the image. Also, when shooting water, a circular polarizer is an excellent tool to remove those pesky reflections from the surface.

Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary.

~John

C&C per req:

I like the image, and don't actually think the direction the bird is looking hurts anything. I would suggest cropping (if you can) so that there's a little more "headroom". The bird, as the main subject is very close to the top of the image. Also, when shooting water, a circular polarizer is an excellent tool to remove those pesky reflections from the surface.

I was going for the feeling of abandonment (two perches, one lonely bird) but I guess I will play around some more. Thanks for the c&c :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back