What's new

Formal Headshots For Professional Resumes

TheNevadanStig

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 18, 2014
Messages
693
Reaction score
597
Location
Reno, NV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Seriously. Thats exactly whats going on here.

This is Jonesy. He is applying for Chief of Interior Redecoration.
028 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr

014 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr

011 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr

And this is Toonces. He is applying for Official Seafood Taste Monitor.
096 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr

079 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr

086 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr


I should add neither model was very cooperative, and neither was very well rehearsed in posing as well. Very unruly during the entire session. One model even tried eating the tie it was wearing.
 
Those are the most ridiculously-cool and amazingly-fun shots I have seen in awhile. Superb!!
 
Thanks all! I think 5 is my fave of the bunch as well.
 
405738_10151099179610434_610175433_22550360_1397411501_n.jpg
 
These shots are awesome! Love the concept and explanation.
 
Those good looking models like you have there, think they can get away with anything!:greenpbl::greenpbl:
 
These are awesome! Not at all what I was expecting. :lol:
 
These crack me up. I think your color, exposure, and processing are almost all totally puuurfect!
 
He really looks like Toonces! Cute series!


Kudos for getting the name! Almost no one ever gets where the names come from. Jonesy is also a famous TV cat (movie). The orange cat who was the only other survivor next to Sigourney Weaver was named Jonesy.
 
Last edited:
Love this series I was so laughing and enjoying these photos. Everything so puuuurrfecty meow. Really like the old timey look of the last one including the background, goes so well with it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom