What's new

Formal Headshots For Professional Resumes

Oh my god, I almost didn't open this thread because I really thought it was going to be about boring, sterile professional headshots! Look what I almost missed! I adore these. Can't even pick a favorite :heart:

And hey, I got the Toonces reference too :) He definitely needs a kitty-sized Stig helmet.
 
This is Jonesy. He is applying for Chief of Interior Redecoration.
Or may be the chief of redecoration :lol:
I opened this thread expecting to see some business big-shot, and here you have these cuties all dressed up! Perfect pics all of these, you must have a lot of patience. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom