Forsrslyreal

Village Idiot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just got done doing this one tonight. My ass is wet from sitting in a wet field. This is just a quick edit with curves and USM. Going to go back and go over this and another one for final edits.

Uh... is she bowling? I stared at this picture for a few minutes and I still can't figure out what is going on. I assume creepy is the vibe you were going for here, and the lighting's not bad but without some bracketing shots to tell us what is going on here, the point of this picture is totally lost. I'm having a hard time seeing past the incredibly strange body posture.

Uh... is she bowling? I stared at this picture for a few minutes and I still can't figure out what is going on. I assume creepy is the vibe you were going for here, and the lighting's not bad but without some bracketing shots to tell us what is going on here, the point of this picture is totally lost. I'm having a hard time seeing past the incredibly strange body posture.

Look to the left side of the frame, where the red light source is...

If you can't see it, your monitor is probably too dark.

I really like this one. Neat concept and very spooky/creepy.

Really like the dramatic lighting. The lighting eclipse behind the man's head is awesome.

Don't like the girl's pose... specifically her right arm.

I think it looks cool, but i cant figure out whats going on either, dude looks like hes holding a cricket mallet, is he gonna smash her or are they playing cricket. either way i like it.

I love her pose. It kind of looks like she's running away from some sort of crime scene.

dude looks like hes holding a cricket mallet, is he gonna smash her or are they playing cricket.
:lol: I thought the same exact thing! Didn't say it cause I didn't think anyone else would know what I was talking about.

I was having trouble with the rear flash firing. I have some others, but when I finally dropped it down for a full silhouette, it wouldn't fire. Need to check my batteries and the cable next time.

Cheesy horror movie of the girl running after tripping and falling on the ground and the killer just standing in the shadows behind her.

Cheesy horror movie of the girl running after tripping and falling on the ground and the killer just standing in the shadows behind her.

I got that and I think it looks pretty cool. I like how dark it is - anyone who can't see the man in the background has issues with their monitor and/or calibration.

I have to agree though that the arm in the air looks very awkward, exactly like bowling. She also doesn't look scared in the shot.. a little bit wider eyes, maybe slightly looking back would have been better... minor gripes though.

It's good to see people using OCF and trying different stuff.

Last edited:
Nice, I like the concept. The woman just needs to look scared vs excited.

:meh: Don't get it. This art is too high for me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back