Forsrslyreal

Cricket bat? What the heck is that. Must make a lot of annoying noise like *chirp chirp chirp*

But seriously people only use cricket bats for one thing in the world, and that is hitting new recruits to initiate them into the group.

Cricket bat? What the heck is that. Must make a lot of annoying noise like *chirp chirp chirp*

But seriously people only use cricket bats for one thing in the world, and that is hitting new recruits to initiate them into the group.

ZOMBIES!

I actually used it last halloween when I went as Shaun.

horror movie poster? Is she running from the guy in the background who is going to beat her with a big flat stick?

horror movie poster? Is she running from the guy in the background who is going to beat her with a big flat stick?

That's not a big,flat stick--it's a CRICKET BAT!!!!!!!!!

You know, a cricket bat, from cricket...the sport that hundreds of millions of Americans, Canadians, and South Americans have never,ever played, never have seen played, and have never even heard mention of...you know, cricket...the sport that 30 or 40 people in North America understand....

You know, a cricket bat, from cricket...the sport that hundreds of millions of Americans, Canadians, and South Americans have never,ever played, never have seen played, and have never even heard mention of...you know, cricket...the sport that 30 or 40 people in North America understand....

Are you retarded or do you just live under a rock. Shaun of the dead has made the idea of using cricket bats to bash in zombie's skulls a wildly popular trend.

That or you don't possess the comprehension skills to understand that a large blunt object can be used to maim or murder an individual.

The lighting on the girl is about all that is well executed about this shot. :/ Hope you got some better ones!

Are you retarded or do you just live under a rock. Shaun of the dead has made the idea of using cricket bats to bash in zombie's skulls a wildly popular trend.

That or you don't possess the comprehension skills to understand that a large blunt object can be used to maim or murder an individual.

My reply:, "Are you retarded or do you not recognize S_A_R_C_A_S_M ? "

Oh, wait, I think I know the answer to that question!!!!!

I like the concept but you didn't pull it off.

You obviously don't recognize sarcasm.

You're no fun. Get outta my thread.

You obviously don't recognize sarcasm.

You're no fun. Get outta my thread.

Yeah, right,nice try at a save, but no sale. Oh...that's a CRICKET BAT!!! Obviously, the concept didn't come through with viewers here, most likely because the figure in the background isn't visible enough and the girl's expression does not convey anything even remotely resembling terror, or fear, but something more along the lines of, "Baccardi...the rum of Puerto Rico, best served with a handful of fresh green grass."

Most reactions

Back