What's new

Fort Worth air display

GrfxGuru

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
856
Reaction score
23
Location
Texas, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Select images from my day at the air display in Fort Worth, first time I have been and had a great time although it was far too hot today :)

#1 (cannot believe I cropped the tail off!)
fw_as_01.jpg


#2 (my personal fav)
fw_as_02.jpg


#3
fw_as_03.jpg


#4 (one brave jumper because it was real windy)
fw_as_04.jpg


#5
fw_as_05.jpg


#6
fw_as_06.jpg


#7
fw_as_07.jpg


Thanks for looking.
Peter Witham
 
nice shots. airplanes are so interesting. but i personally like #7 i don't know exactly why, but i like it.
 
#5 all the way, you can't beat a good F15 shot
 
Thanks, I missed the Bluebirds, which would of made for some great shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom