What's new

Fort Worth Velvia

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
2,411
Reaction score
41
Location
Arlington, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
56218897.jpg
 
Very nice and of my favorite building too: the Pier One Headquarters Building, the newest addition to our city's skyline. You could put one of these pictures on here every day as far as I'm concerned. :D
 
At first I thought this is a little overexposed but I like the brightness of the tower in the night.
 
yeah, I like the light of the tower against the sky too. Love the purple in the sky! Nice comp too!
 
Thanks!

Yah, the cloudy sky/light pollution from downtown made for some funky colors. I didn't adjust the hues at all, just made some saturation adjustments looking for that velvia feel.
 
I like it a lot.
 
Alexandra said:
Love the silhouette of the tree too :)
yup, the tree makes the shot! Nice work!
 
I like the way the building has a sort of aura to it. It glows a little at the top. Cool building!
 
Actually, i like the tree most in the photograph... I might be biased but i really really like trees- especially the one you took!
 
hey thats like the one you posted in the critique thread :D same tree i presume!

Good shot man, i like the colours in it!
 
MyCameraEye said:
Excellent work. Nice colors. Did you use velvia film or just a velvia effect in photoshop?

Thanks!! Just a velvia effect in PS.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom