What's new

Newbie here

OUTLAW PHOTO

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 29, 2025
Messages
56
Reaction score
39
Location
Dearborn Heights, MI.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all and thanks for the addy . Been into photography for over 40 years . Picked up my first DSLR in 1975 , never set it down ..Went professional in the late 80s . Drag Racing was my forte back then . Traveled a lot ,made a lot . Retired from my day job and the professional side of photography . Now it's more fun doing what I like to do when I like to do it . Raptors ...year round in S.E. MI .
 
Hello all and thanks for the addy . Been into photography for over 40 years . Picked up my first DSLR in 1975 , never set it down ..Went professional in the late 80s . Drag Racing was my forte back then . Traveled a lot ,made a lot . Retired from my day job and the professional side of photography . Now it's more fun doing what I like to do when I like to do it . Raptors ...year round in S.E. MI .
Welcome to the Forum!
 
Posting and reciprocal comment/critique beyond "likes" on others' work is kinda de rigueur.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom