What's new

Newbie here

Drag racing might be a hoot! Did a moto cross race one time before I really got into it and really liked it but was clueless what to do. My favorite now where people are is pointing dog field trials. Geeze I like doing them but getting old and harder to get around these days!

E. Setter on point.


Call back for retrieving.


casting off the start line. two Britts!
hUboHJul.jpg



Have one somewhere around here of two Britts casting off and one came from the side and jumped me while I shot. made a super 16x20! I was falling backward as I shot!
 
Last edited:
Drag racing might be a hoot! Did a moto cross race one time before I really got into it and really liked it but was clueless what to do. My favorite now where people are is pointing dog field trials. Geeze I like doing them but getting old and harder to get around these days!

E. Setter on point.


Call back for retrieving.


casting off the start line. two Britts!
hUboHJul.jpg



Have one somewhere around here of two Britts casting off and one came from the side and jumped me while I shot. made a super 16x20! I was falling backward as I shot!
Great shots ! A lot to be said about drag racing ,sometimes a lotta good ,sometimes bad . Lotta stories . Although I did very well when I was into it I was glad to walk away from it for a lot of reasons . I like what i'm doing now a lot better . Yeah is getting a little harder to get around as we get older but , keep on keepin on ! Thank you !
 
I use to "Street" race and some on a track as well. Before you all go crazy not street racing like the idiots on Fast and Furious it was on back roads with no one around etc. There were some crazy fast street 1/4 mile cars back in day in my area.
 
I use to "Street" race and some on a track as well. Before you all go crazy not street racing like the idiots on Fast and Furious it was on back roads with no one around etc. There were some crazy fast street 1/4 mile cars back in day in my area.
Yep ,used to street race some myself . been over 120 mph on the street ...looking back ..yeah it was foolish ...Whats crazy is ive never made a pass at a track .
 
Yep ,used to street race some myself . been over 120 mph on the street ...looking back ..yeah it was foolish ...Whats crazy is ive never made a pass at a track .
LOL more fun on the street, BUT these days no way far too much traffic etc.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom