What's new

Fort Worth Water Gardens

Lynnca, how have you become this good this fast? The first image of the new set is gorgeous.

Aww! Thanks! Honestly, I credit this forum with most everything I have learned. I have also ordered quite a few books, but most of those are on shooting people. I seem to be stronger at inanimate things!

WOW!!!!


Amazing! BRAVO!:hail::hail:

LOVE the lighting!

Thank you. I'm pretty pleased with them.

terrible story. :thumbdown:

awesome shots :thumbup:

Yes, it was a big thing around here when it happened. In 30 years it is the only time this has happened. I'm glad they are back, they are neat to go see every once in a while, since most of us have nice memories there.
nice slow shutter speed shots there... love the colors in the water also...
Me too! Day and night they reflect some nice color.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom