Forum Portfolio

Blank

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wasn't sure where to post this and seeing this area of the forum seemingly attracted most viewers, it's as good as any. I didn't search for a similar topic either because I am lazy.

Just an idea. Right now there is 80 members and 350 guests on this site. What will attract most guests to becoming new members, is to see the quality of work submitted by members. I think there are photographers on here that deserve mention and showcasing of their work instead of being buried in a thread or lost to a wave of posts.

I know there is a competion thread and all, but I think it deserves some thought. No comments, no critique, just if a member see's a shot they think is worthy to represent the quality of members to the web, they should nominate it, leave it to the members to annonymously vote it in or out after a period of time and then the TPF can have a prominent showacse of their members work where guests will see it, realize there are some good photographers here, and join based seeing the quality of work.

I don't want to run anything, no thank you buttons or any critique, just a good photo making the big time. Thoughts?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back