Very New

.::joe::.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thought id make a quick post here...

ive always had an interested in photography, so i thought why not give it a try.

i baught myself a canon 350D to get myself started only had it couple of days thought id show you what ive done so far

ive not photoshoped any images these are stright from the cam..

like i said im very very new and i have alot to learn.

here goes

3604747546_251998ca21.jpg

3603928635_4f5ee0f3e0.jpg

3603927443_fa98f653ae.jpg

3603925161_29d69365c9.jpg

Last edited:
thank you for the links im sure to read into them

They're great pics for starters. Can't say anything but from good to perfect.

Ok, so regardless of how the images turned out, though I like them by the way, your dog RULES! A true JR Terrier, my favorite. Really good first attempts though, I think anyway.

I bet that dog is hilarious, along with being quite a handful. They have such unique personalities. Ok, I'm gonna get over the dog now :)

Keep at it though Joe, and stay around here for sure, these folks will teach you ALOT :)

Ok, so regardless of how the images turned out, though I like them by the way, your dog RULES! A true JR Terrier, my favorite. Really good first attempts though, I think anyway.

I bet that dog is hilarious, along with being quite a handful. They have such unique personalities. Ok, I'm gonna get over the dog now :)

Keep at it though Joe, and stay around here for sure, these folks will teach you ALOT :)

Yea i rescued him about a year ago, took him a few days to settle but now theres no stopping him. Always loved dogs ive not had one like him hes very excitable lol

i'll stay on this forum got a few things on my list to get for the cam.. over time i will get them

Thanks for the comments :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back