What's new

Forumites will see this in April

ChopstickHero said:
very nice. what kind of lens and manual settings did you use to get that shot?

I'm still using my Canon PowerShot S2. I'm not sure the EXIF data; I will try to get that info to you this evening.

Thanks.

(oh, and thanks Kelox for acquiescing to my idiosyncrasies)
 
ChopstickHero said:
very nice. what kind of lens and manual settings did you use to get that shot?

Chopstick, like I said, I use a Canon PowerShot S2 IS. This pic was taken by placing it on a flat surface (for any TPFer coming to DC, I'd be happy to take you over to where I took it), aiming it, and setting it to F3.5 for 1/2" and I used my 2" delay so I wouldn't shake the camera.

Hope that helps.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom