What's new

Forumites will see this in April

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for looking

IMG_5292.jpg
 
yup. Set it down on one of those pillars that holds the bar across the driveway at the LOC and let it do its thing.
 
Nice shot! I like the sky too! I wish there was a way to join you guys in April!
 
Calliope said:
Nice shot! I like the sky too! I wish there was a way to join you guys in April!


Duct tape...I wasn't kidding ;)
 
Great shot.. love the sky too.
I sure hope I get to see this.
 
ohhh sweet! love the sky.. nicely exposed Jo...
agh.. wish i could have seen it this April! but well.. sometime... :)
 
i kinda thought you said, with april...i got all excited....!!

sweet shot jocose...!! too bad i cant see it with you......thanks for sharing this, though...
 
Very pretty photo. Thanks to share. greetings from Spain.

Muy bonita foto. Gracias por compartir. saludos desde España.
 
Thanks all...sorry April...didn't mean to get you excited :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom