Foster Party Pics

Awww (at least the first two). The white balance might need a little tweaking on the kids - the skin tones look a bit cool to me.

edit: I was trying to figure out what "mist men" were - I got it (most men)

Awww (at least the first two). The white balance might need a little tweaking on the kids - the skin tones look a bit cool to me.

edit: I was trying to figure out what "mist men" were - I got it (most men)
I screwed the pooch and did not have raw setup. In fairness to my noobness, I set the camera up at that time to Rockwell's website D3300 camera setup recommendation and all were jpeg. Big mistake looking back. At least I learned from it. These are pretty much out of camera.
Just a brilliant little girl. Full of life... Does not trust most men.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It's not that much of an adjustment. I just used the LR eyedropper on the railing in the background.

e39fcf416531d2641c6d32add1d1964a.jpg

Isn't it funny how there is ALWAYS another photographer at the shoot? At least, that's happened to me a few times... lol

I actually like the last image the best.

Thank you all

A very nice set. Well done.

Just an off the subject query; if these are foster kids doesn't the authority in charge have restrictions on photos of them being published online? In my area it would be an absolute no-no. Not criticising, just asking in case you hadn't thought about that. If recognised, online photos could assist someone to trace them who shouldn't. I have neighbours with foster children and I'm told the county go ape about things like that.

Just an off the subject query; if these are foster kids doesn't the authority in charge have restrictions on photos of them being published online? In my area it would be an absolute no-no. Not criticising, just asking in case you hadn't thought about that. If recognised, online photos could assist someone to trace them who shouldn't. I have neighbours with foster children and I'm told the county go ape about things like that.
Good point.

Good point.

Not that this forum is like FB or other social media platforms, but with what has happened to some of these kids to get them put into foster care...

Most reactions

Back