bitteraspects TPF Noob! Joined Dec 22, 2005 Messages 813 Reaction score 3 Location honolulu, hawaii Oct 12, 2006 #1 one of my first shots with my old 300D w/kit lense
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 13, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #2 OK, I managed to get to the pic "using the scenic route", and then I saw your yellow hydrant and I like the pic ... but it is the yellow circle around that drain?/thing in the street that really makes it! Nicely spotted and captured.
OK, I managed to get to the pic "using the scenic route", and then I saw your yellow hydrant and I like the pic ... but it is the yellow circle around that drain?/thing in the street that really makes it! Nicely spotted and captured.