Found One!!

tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
Shot today!

crow.jpg

i don't know...looks like a kangaroo to me. did you hold it down to see if it was wearing a costume?

what is that??? i have never in my life seen one of these....is that a pidgeon??

just joshin' ya....cool shot... way to go.... i still will continue to try to one up jon and chiller...both of them are way too cocky about the crow shots.... if i could just get a shot of a crow on a grave......hhhmmmmmm......

Yes, quite so, Aprilraven, I am quite keen to beat them to their crow-on-grave shot, but they have acquired some crooked eyes, JonMikal has, at least (and the disease seems to be spreading... :roll: ) and never actually recognise our brave AND successful attempts to get a crow for them, let alone acknowledge it... ;););)

Good one, tempra, better than mine.
Well, both our so far successful CROW-captures (!!!) (though they look like bears and kangaroos to others, or one certain other... :roll: ) have issues, but they are what they are, right? THEY ARE THE 'THING'!

Thats right LaFoto, it was a brave and successful attempt, I was at my nephew's birthday party, walked out of the door of the building and nearly trod on it - it flew off really quick, so quick as a flash, I made a plan of action, and darted as fast as I could go into the bar, got a beer and went and sat down outside waiting for it to return - It did, but only on top of the building against the sun, being well prepared for the return of the crow, I then fumbled around finding my camera bag, then get camera out then see if I could shoot it from where I was sitting, as my positioning was keeping the shade of my body over my beer - thus keeping it cool. It was impossible to get the shot though so I had to move.

Yeah, I took a hit for the boys - that beer must have gained half a degree in temperature while I shot it. Still, it might be a Kangaroo, I hadn't considered that - I'll do some analysis later :D

The crow looks like its woken up on the wrong side of the nest :lol:

tempra said:
then get camera out then see if I could shoot it from where I was sitting, as my positioning was keeping the shade of my body over my beer - thus keeping it cool. It was impossible to get the shot though so I had to move.

Hmmm you let the sun get on your beer and warm it a degree or two?

SHAME on you ;)

I think Jon maybe right ... look at it's back legs a little long don't you think .

(Lensmeister goes mumbling ..."Crows ... why them fly away.... ? ? ? ")

Nice one, but I have to agree...those legs are lookin a little long. And the eyes....? Looks like it had one too many warm beers.
Great shot by the way...... :hail: :hail: :lol:

Most reactions

Back