pborgbarthet TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2007 Messages 70 Reaction score 0 Location Malta, Europe Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2007 #1 I have mixed feelings about this shot... maybe the position... dunno! C & C much appreciated. Attachments $Valletta Fountain 2 (Large).webp 48.6 KB · Views: 122
Heck TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2007 Messages 988 Reaction score 7 Location New York, Bronx/Westchester Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2007 #2 The light in the shot looks good to me, But something about the crop is I don't like maybe its too tight.
The light in the shot looks good to me, But something about the crop is I don't like maybe its too tight.
T tr0gd0o0r TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2003 Messages 942 Reaction score 4 Location Shreveport, Louisiana Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2007 #3 I think it would help if the sun were centered behind the fount. Having the strong light source on the left side of hte frame feels strange.
I think it would help if the sun were centered behind the fount. Having the strong light source on the left side of hte frame feels strange.
pborgbarthet TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2007 Messages 70 Reaction score 0 Location Malta, Europe Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for replies and suggestions. I agree with both. I'll go try again and repost... hopefully with a better result
Thanks for replies and suggestions. I agree with both. I'll go try again and repost... hopefully with a better result