This is one of my older pictures, I would like an "outsiders" perspective. I think I would probably change the crop if I had to do it again. Over all I think it turned out well.
Thanks for any suggestions and C&C fountain by Lanila75, on Flickr
I would have liked to have seem more of the fountain, but the water falling off came out real nice. the bokeh looks nice too for the little bit of background you can actually see.
Thanks. the rest of the shot had a horrible back ground, the park used to have shrubbery and trees all around but they cut it all down so now all you see is buildings. Now that I think about it I probably could have shot from a different perspective but didn't think about it at the time. Will have to go back and see what I can get. This isn't the original pic, but a wide shot of the fountan and back ground 041 by Lanila75, on Flickr
yea, i can see now it would have been hard to crop it and NOT get parts of the cars still in the background. its a shame too that it didnt have more greenery behind it, would have made a nice pic cropped to just show the fountain and the pillars behind it.